Tuesday, April 1, 2008

about time...

Well, it's been more than 2 weeks since the last day of classes (18 days to be exact), but this is only the time that I've chosen to update my blog. It's not that I was busy, nor unable to get hold of the pc and the internet. It's just that I haven't really given this much of a priority in my to-do list this summer.

So what's even the point of this entry?

At first, I thought of explaining why in the world did I choose this title for my blog...but then, that would be too simple. I love anime shows (though I haven't got much time to watch it anymore) and I've been told many times that I'm some kind of an animated person (Sheena once told me after meeting my mother "now I know where you got it from")...okaaayyyy.

And before I could get hold of another topic, here comes Paulo inviting me to a game of word racer (a game (singular) which would actually stretch to many) and then before I knew it, more than an hour has past, and now I'm too sleepy to continue my train of thought (crashed more like). So, there goes my latest update

Happy April Fools'

1 comment:

lainee said...

yihiii paulo paulo paulo :P what was that prediction again, anne?