Saturday, January 31, 2009

Best Buy



I know it's been long overdue, I should have written about this a long time ago but it's better late than never right?

So, 3 months ago, in our FGL in HongKong, it was a shopping rendezvous and the 4 days we stayed there wasn't really enough to cover all of HK's shopping districts (and a good thing too because I had already depleted most of my life's savings on this trip). But of all the things that we had bought, this one, a kaleidoscope, stands out as the best buy. Actually, I wasn't very sold out on this at first. I mean, I've had kaleidoscopes before when I was little. We can always buy one in good ol' Philippines. But Joy insisted we should all get one as it's the best one of the lot. In the end, I did bought one, except Esmot who wasn't really swayed (she bought Buddha's instead--LOL).

And the satisfaction was irreplaceable. Right after a tiring day of sight-seeing ang shopping,
there's no better bonding moment than sitting in the park and observing the city lights under the minute lens of the kaleidoscope, the quiet night ringing with our peals of laughter. Thanks girls!


No comments: