Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time Flies

And I thought the last time I blogged was just a few months ago...well, that few months is actually almost a year now. Times have been busy...but in between, there was actually some space, though not much to talk about. And when there was so much to talk about, the time to blog seems elusive, and only goes as far as the time I drive from the hospital to the house, after which I would then forget, that I was actually planning to blog it.

Anyhow, as 2 more days remain before we cross over to another year, I hope to recount the many things, many "firsts", that has come my way since I last blogged. I would have liked to share those that happened in the first to third quarters of this year but the story already seems stale, and the minute details have since escaped my memory. But then again, the last quarter, in fact, the last month, have been filled with some of the most memorable experiences I had, it feels like I've only begun living my life.

No comments: