Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Picture Paints A Thousand Words - Part 2


This is on the bus A21 to our stop, the 6th, Mongkok. Even on the way to downtown Kowloon, we're already exhausting our cameras. Little did we know we'd have problems recharging. They have weird sockets. (By weird, I mean different from what we're used to here. And who can blame us? We are consumed by our excitement!)

Know what these tall buildings are? Residential buildings, probably housing thousands of apartments. You know a place is really heavily populated when they have buildings like these. (The most that can fit in my camera. That's not including the other buildings along the sides, and those that are still in the construction works. Do the math!)

I don't know what they call this bridge, it's definitely a long one. We got this picture while we were on the bus A21 from the airport to Mongkok. (I think we passed this way on our way back, from Mongkok to the Airport)

"Itadakimasu!" My first time to eat roast duck. (Honto ni oishii desu!). Good thing I practiced using chopsticks when I was younger. I knew it would come in handy someday.

The busy streets of Hong Kong. I've been to many places but not this densely populated, so I was amazed that their pedestrian crossing actually encompasses the entire intersection. And the people are kind-of psychic--they can tell that the lights are changing to green about 5 seconds before it actually did. (Hmm, there's a red sun by the horizon unfortunately my cam wasn't able to capture it unless zoomed in)


No comments: