Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jinxed?

For the past 2 duties that I've had, I've been busy. More busy than usual. One duty-mate had recently just transferred to the other hospital. He had always been saying that we are his "lucky charms" because in our past duties, we are relatively hayahay... but then since he transferred, so has our luck changed. We are actually more busy now than the other 2 teams, a first since we started this clerkship in medicine. My other duty-mate kept on blaming me that I'm the busy one. So does that mean I'm jinxed? I have no other one to blame this to. Maybe because duty-mate one kept on barking about it. (woof, woof, woof). But I kept on thinking of other reasons like maybe the change of residents, the rescheduling of PGI duty to another schedule. Whatever, something's not right. I kept on thinking this goes way beyond the paranormal (?) and may involve the mixture or compatibility of our chakras that may be favorable or not to our present working environment, hence this results in patients gravitating towards the hospital in our duty days. (Ok, I admit I'm watching too much anime shows). But I'm almost backlogging on my responsibilities, I maybe becoming a resident JI in the Surgery Department (Darian was the resident JI in Medicine Department). However, on a positive note, this could probably mean I'm meant to be a surgeon in the future. :)

1 comment:

Eloisa said...

whoa...as in? more transfers? whoa...

well, if it's any help, good luck being the "resident JI"! Look on the bright side, your skillz with be unmatched! Perfect for surgery! :-)